Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Choose To Grow!


Yesterday I featured Suzie Morrow as the Daring Dreamer of the Month. From the responses I received, I know Suzie's message was inspiring to many other people than just me. I am so impressed with her willingness to share her personal story because it is not an easy thing to do. But I know it will benefit people in ways she may never know.

Suzie also sent me the quote above. We were discussing how the challenges in our lives are what give us depth. This quote expresses that so well. None of us want to suffer or go through difficult times, but the silver lining in those times is that they help us to grow.

Think of a challenge that you had to face in your life. Are you the same person that you were before you went through that challenge? When you face new challenges, does knowing that you survived other difficult times give you strength and courage?

Whatever challenges you may be facing in your life right now, look for the silver lining and choose to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment