Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Finding Your Passion!






Watch the video above about Ra Paulette who has been creating "Wilderness Shrines" in New Mexico. He says he feels wonder making these caves. They are incredible to look at, but what I love about this story, is that this man has found something he LOVES to do. His work gives him peace and purpose. He wants his work to help people find a deeper understanding of themselves and life. I love that!

Ra Paulette is definitely a "Daring Dreamer" to me and I feel inspired to do the work that I love. 

What would you love to do with your time and talent? Are you doing it? Even thinking about work you would love to do is a step in the right direction. Acknowledging your gifts and using them can create amazing beauty. Ra Paulette's caves are proof of that!


1 comment: