Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Friendship

http://www.goodmorningquote.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/distance-friend-quotes-1.jpg?3d1c9c

I love friendship! I have so many amazing friends and I feel very blessed by each one. To me, the thing I love most about my friends is the feeling of connection I have when I am with them. I met a friend I haven't seen in a long time today and time evaporated as we talked about so many things that we have shared interests in. I walked away inspired and full of joy.

Different friendships can fill different needs, but the one thing they all have in common is that there is a sense of understanding and connection. Friends "get" each other. Friends make each other feel like their best selves. Friends learn from each other. Friends support each other. Friends make each other laugh.

Try thinking about a friend you love today and feel gratitude for that friendship. If you feel inspired, send them a note or text to let them know you appreciate them.

Thank you to all my friends who make my life so rich!

No comments:

Post a Comment